Self-made female entrepreneurs are the fastest-growing group of millionaires in the UK. Here’s how JK Rowling, Michelle Mone and Hilary Devey became diamonds under pressure.
The latest thinking on how to get your website higher up the Google search rankings.
Some legal aspects of running a business are straightforward. Here’s where you could save money by doing it yourself.
Are you following your dreams? It’s a term associated with achieving your ambitions, finding your purpose or starting a business. But have you ever considered the literal power of dreams to deliver inspiration and drive those goals?
The Business & IP Centre at the British Library is a fantastic resource. Here is how they are supporting women in business.
How can we improve local economies by growing more female leaders?
“I just didn’t want to work for anyone else but myself. I also believe you should start before you have anything to lose… the sooner, the better.” Lisa started a bookkeeping service 8 years ago with £150. Today, she employs 25 people and runs a UK-wide franchise.
Top posts this week
- Starting a Business with No Money – Top 10 Tips
- How to Network: 8 Steps to Success
- Start-up Now: 7 Steps to Set-up a Business Today
- New Enterprise Allowance: Not Working for Women
- Grants for Women in Business: 10 Steps to Success
- Building a Successful Online Home Business
- Rags to Riches: the UK’s Top Self-made Women Entrepreneurs
- Women’s Business Networks Listings
- Bootstrappers 10 Top Tips for Starting a Business from Home
- The ‘not so secret’ secret behind SEO