Traditional negotiation styles can backfire for women. But you can play to your strengths and win, or even better win-win.
Business networking can be a great way to grow your business, if you manage to avoid its ugly side. Here’s how to get it right.
Ever started with great intentions and then lost motivation? Staying on track can be a challenge, but there are some great techniques to help.
In business a good reputation is your greatest asset. It starts with solid foundations of trust, respect and integrity.
Top posts this week
- Starting a Business with No Money – Top 10 Tips
- Start-up Now: 7 Steps to Set-up a Business Today
- Grants for Women in Business: 10 Steps to Success
- ‘Support women to start businesses’ says Government’s Women’s Business Council
- New Enterprise Allowance: Not Working for Women
- Building a Successful Online Home Business
- Women in Business Finance Guide – Free eBook
- Rags to Riches: the UK’s Top Self-made Women Entrepreneurs
- The Wardrobe Angel:The best mistake I ever made
- Female Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Business Success