Yesterday’s budget introduced tax-free childcare. That’s great news for most self-employed parents. But at the same time childcare support is getting tighter for self-employed parents moving onto Universal Credit.
Archive | ChildcareRSS feed for this section
By Erika Watson on March 21, 2013
By Jill and Jasmine Cunningham on May 21, 2012
Work is becoming ever more flexible. Isn’t it time childcare supported enterprising women in this new economy?
By Sarah Steel on January 11, 2012
There’s no shortage of business advice, the challenge is to know what to listen to and what to ignore.
Prowess 2.0 is the leading online centre for women in business. For support in your area check-out our directories of local, women-friendly support and networks.
Top posts this week
- Starting a Business with No Money – Top 10 Tips
- How to Network: 8 Steps to Success
- Start-up Now: 7 Steps to Set-up a Business Today
- New Enterprise Allowance: Not Working for Women
- Grants for Women in Business: 10 Steps to Success
- Building a Successful Online Home Business
- Women’s Business Networks Listings
- Bootstrappers 10 Top Tips for Starting a Business from Home
- Local Support for Women in Business
- The ‘not so secret’ secret behind SEO