Don’t lose control of your business as post and packaging eats into your time. Have a look online and discover if franking may be a better fit for you.
Archive | Home-based businessRSS feed for this section
Jean Rasbridge has made it big as a grandmother with an online business. All the family are involved. Here she shares 7 principles which have helped her business grow.
How the ‘power of the playground’ helped two mums, with no design experience, invent and launch Splats.
There are options for home working which won’t leave you either working 40 hours a week with no sales, or £25 down and in possession of a ‘training guide’ that tells you how to set up your own bogus job adverts.
You could set-up a business today. Just 7 simple steps and you’ll be up and running.
If you love the idea of starting your own business but don’t have any funding, then bootstrapping is the answer.
The internet could make your dream of a flexible business a reality.
The benefits of home-working are huge but have you considered the health and safety hazards?
Etsy is the online marketplace for handmade and vintage goods. Over 800,000 independent creative businesses, in 150 countries, use it as a trading platform and over half of them are earning revenues of over £40,000 a year from Etsy.
Twitter is the source of over 80% of Dark Bunny Tees’ orders. How can you make it work for your business.
Top posts this week
- Starting a Business with No Money – Top 10 Tips
- Start-up Now: 7 Steps to Set-up a Business Today
- Grants for Women in Business: 10 Steps to Success
- Women in Business Finance Guide – Free eBook
- Building a Successful Online Home Business
- New Enterprise Allowance: Not Working for Women
- Rags to Riches: the UK’s Top Self-made Women Entrepreneurs
- The Wardrobe Angel:The best mistake I ever made
- ‘Support women to start businesses’ says Government’s Women’s Business Council
- Female Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Business Success