How can we improve local economies by growing more female leaders?
Since the Davies report set its 25% target, there has been some painful, but measurable, progress
Juliet Davenport is co-founder and CEO of renewable energy provider Good Energy. A climate change activist, she decided that getting into business was the best way to change things.
A gender-equality policy that focuses on women at the top is unsustainable when most women’s prospects are shrinking
Top posts this week
- Starting a Business with No Money – Top 10 Tips
- How to Network: 8 Steps to Success
- Start-up Now: 7 Steps to Set-up a Business Today
- New Enterprise Allowance: Not Working for Women
- Grants for Women in Business: 10 Steps to Success
- Building a Successful Online Home Business
- Rags to Riches: the UK’s Top Self-made Women Entrepreneurs
- Women’s Business Networks Listings
- Bootstrappers 10 Top Tips for Starting a Business from Home
- The ‘not so secret’ secret behind SEO