I wanted to follow in my father’s footsteps and be my own boss, make my own professional decisions and be in control of shaping my own future career. Mahon Digital was born.
Life is very tough at the moment. In the last month I haven’t even been able to feed my children. So why have I decided to start a business now? What brought me to this point and what has led me to believe I will succeed?
If you love the idea of starting your own business but don’t have any funding, then bootstrapping is the answer.
Great ideas are nothing without great execution. Our top tips will help you to ‘make it happen’ every day.
Here’s how to get a venture off the ground with almost no money.
The UK’s first finance guide for women in business is out now. Download your free copy now.
The great thing about a recent survey of top start-up tools is that most of them are free. There’s no excuse then, not to use world class services in your start-up! We already use many of those tools at Prowess 2.0 and here’s our assessment:
Top posts this week
- Starting a Business with No Money – Top 10 Tips
- How to Network: 8 Steps to Success
- Start-up Now: 7 Steps to Set-up a Business Today
- New Enterprise Allowance: Not Working for Women
- Grants for Women in Business: 10 Steps to Success
- Building a Successful Online Home Business
- Rags to Riches: the UK’s Top Self-made Women Entrepreneurs
- Women’s Business Networks Listings
- Bootstrappers 10 Top Tips for Starting a Business from Home
- The ‘not so secret’ secret behind SEO