Lisa Angel started a business customising clothes and jewellery from her living room. For supplies, she scoured the charity shops. Eight years later, Lisa runs a £1 million turnover business with three retail units and thriving online sales.
What would you do if you knew you couldn’t fail? The honest answer to this could be your first step towards reinventing yourself.
Coco Chanel changed the way women saw themselves forever, she released us from the constraints of the corset and set us free. Do you set yourself free from the potential chains of how you see yourself?
Sue Stockdale,the first British woman to ski to the magnetic North Pole, talks about dealing with changes outside your control.
How do you on focus on the “right things” that will help your business move forward?
Catastrophising is what happens when irrational thoughts spiral out of control. It can lead to a self-fulfilling prophecy of disappointment and failure. Here’s how to get on top of it.
How many times have you said yes, when you wanted to say no? The ability to say ‘No’ is one of the most effective time management tools you have. Here’s how to put it into action in a positive and respectful way.
Starting a business in your 50s is a growing trend. Is it time for you to find the courage to put long-held dreams into action?
Rising to difficult challenges gets easier with practice. Here are our top tips for bouncing back.
Top posts this week
- Starting a Business with No Money – Top 10 Tips
- Grants for Women in Business: 10 Steps to Success
- Start-up Now: 7 Steps to Set-up a Business Today
- Building a Successful Online Home Business
- New Enterprise Allowance: Not Working for Women
- Women in Business Finance Guide – Free eBook
- ‘Support women to start businesses’ says Government’s Women’s Business Council
- The Wardrobe Angel:The best mistake I ever made
- Rags to Riches: the UK’s Top Self-made Women Entrepreneurs
- Female Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Business Success