How the ‘power of the playground’ helped two mums, with no design experience, invent and launch Splats.
Tidiness may be an indication of speedy and efficient operations, but is it a sign of speedy thinking?
There are options for home working which won’t leave you either working 40 hours a week with no sales, or £25 down and in possession of a ‘training guide’ that tells you how to set up your own bogus job adverts.
You could set-up a business today. Just 7 simple steps and you’ll be up and running.
If you love the idea of starting your own business but don’t have any funding, then bootstrapping is the answer.
The internet could make your dream of a flexible business a reality.
The benefits of home-working are huge but have you considered the health and safety hazards?
Etsy is the online marketplace for handmade and vintage goods. Over 800,000 independent creative businesses, in 150 countries, use it as a trading platform and over half of them are earning revenues of over £40,000 a year from Etsy.
“Companies will not sign up to a consultancy service from an advert, it is a very personal relationship.” Sarah Daniels of the RedCat Partnership shares her business journey in our Real Women in Business Q&A.
Twitter is the source of over 80% of Dark Bunny Tees’ orders. How can you make it work for your business.
Top posts this week
- Starting a Business with No Money – Top 10 Tips
- Start-up Now: 7 Steps to Set-up a Business Today
- Grants for Women in Business: 10 Steps to Success
- Women in Business Finance Guide – Free eBook
- New Enterprise Allowance: Not Working for Women
- Building a Successful Online Home Business
- Rags to Riches: the UK’s Top Self-made Women Entrepreneurs
- The Wardrobe Angel:The best mistake I ever made
- ‘Support women to start businesses’ says Government’s Women’s Business Council
- Female Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Business Success