Viv Parry built her cake business from the assets of a company that went bust. Peer to peer funding and training are driving growth.
Small businesses complete just one third of the marketing activities they plan. The potential business loss is £122 billion.
How the ‘power of the playground’ helped two mums, with no design experience, invent and launch Splats.
The tide may be about to turn for executive women. Make sure that you have 5 key skills in place so that you can make the most of opportunities when they come along.
At just 18, Katie Smith turned her cravings for Marmite and Monster Munch into a successful business. Follow her progress in this great series of video clips from Business in You.
Marketing Strategies are a very useful process to go through to hone your message and to help you get your product or service to market successfully.
Running a business isn’t easy, neither is being a parent. But the skills you need to do both well are interchangeable.
Since the Davies report set its 25% target, there has been some painful, but measurable, progress
The three best time-management and organisational apps, specifically for Windows users.
Top posts this week
- Starting a Business with No Money – Top 10 Tips
- Grants for Women in Business: 10 Steps to Success
- Start-up Now: 7 Steps to Set-up a Business Today
- The Wardrobe Angel:The best mistake I ever made
- Building a Successful Online Home Business
- ‘Support women to start businesses’ says Government’s Women’s Business Council
- Rags to Riches: the UK’s Top Self-made Women Entrepreneurs
- New Enterprise Allowance: Not Working for Women
- Female Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Business Success
- Women in Business Finance Guide – Free eBook