“What I thought was the worst mistake of my life turned out to be the best.” Being forced to edit her life and wardrobe, gave Stephanie Roper the inspiration for a business that brings all her skills and passions together.
The Business & IP Centre at the British Library is a fantastic resource. Here is how they are supporting women in business.
Female entrepreneurs who’ve made their million in business have turned the tables on the gender pay gap, says new research from Barclays. What can we learn from their success?
“Companies will not sign up to a consultancy service from an advert, it is a very personal relationship.” Sarah Daniels of the RedCat Partnership shares her business journey in our Real Women in Business Q&A.
Check out our women’s business network listings for local meetings and events across the UK.
Top posts this week
- Starting a Business with No Money – Top 10 Tips
- Start-up Now: 7 Steps to Set-up a Business Today
- Grants for Women in Business: 10 Steps to Success
- Building a Successful Online Home Business
- The Wardrobe Angel:The best mistake I ever made
- ‘Support women to start businesses’ says Government’s Women’s Business Council
- Rags to Riches: the UK’s Top Self-made Women Entrepreneurs
- New Enterprise Allowance: Not Working for Women
- Female Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Business Success
- Women in Business Finance Guide – Free eBook