Lisa Angel started a business customising clothes and jewellery from her living room. For supplies, she scoured the charity shops. Eight years later, Lisa runs a £1 million turnover business with three retail units and thriving online sales.
Tag Archives | Online sales
By Anne Francis on June 3, 2013
By admin on July 11, 2012
Etsy is the online marketplace for handmade and vintage goods. Over 800,000 independent creative businesses, in 150 countries, use it as a trading platform and over half of them are earning revenues of over £40,000 a year from Etsy.
Prowess 2.0 is the leading online centre for women in business. For support in your area check-out our directories of local, women-friendly support and networks.
Top posts this week
- Starting a Business with No Money – Top 10 Tips
- Start-up Now: 7 Steps to Set-up a Business Today
- Grants for Women in Business: 10 Steps to Success
- New Enterprise Allowance: Not Working for Women
- Women in Business Finance Guide – Free eBook
- Building a Successful Online Home Business
- Rags to Riches: the UK’s Top Self-made Women Entrepreneurs
- The Wardrobe Angel:The best mistake I ever made
- ‘Support women to start businesses’ says Government’s Women’s Business Council
- Female Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Business Success