Running a business isn’t easy, neither is being a parent. But the skills you need to do both well are interchangeable.
Tag Archives | Parents and parenting
By Anne Denny on January 19, 2013
By Mui Tsun on January 10, 2013
How to nurture your child’s entrepreneurial potential through fun everyday activities.
Prowess 2.0 is the leading online centre for women in business. For support in your area check-out our directories of local, women-friendly support and networks.
Top posts this week
- Starting a Business with No Money – Top 10 Tips
- Start-up Now: 7 Steps to Set-up a Business Today
- Grants for Women in Business: 10 Steps to Success
- Building a Successful Online Home Business
- The Wardrobe Angel:The best mistake I ever made
- ‘Support women to start businesses’ says Government’s Women’s Business Council
- Women in Business Finance Guide – Free eBook
- Rags to Riches: the UK’s Top Self-made Women Entrepreneurs
- New Enterprise Allowance: Not Working for Women
- Female Entrepreneurs Reveal Their Business Success