How the ‘power of the playground’ helped two mums, with no design experience, invent and launch Splats.
Zoe Peden was one of the first people to be offered a place on the Big Venture Challenge’s programme of support, designed to help social entrepreneurs raise external investment
You could set-up a business today. Just 7 simple steps and you’ll be up and running.
The Rustic Rose revamps vintage & antique furniture with a beautiful ‘shabby chic’ style. Launched 2 years ago, the team have just moved into their own studio.
Here’s how to get a venture off the ground with almost no money.
Top posts this week
- Starting a Business with No Money – Top 10 Tips
- How to Network: 8 Steps to Success
- Start-up Now: 7 Steps to Set-up a Business Today
- New Enterprise Allowance: Not Working for Women
- Grants for Women in Business: 10 Steps to Success
- Building a Successful Online Home Business
- Rags to Riches: the UK’s Top Self-made Women Entrepreneurs
- Women’s Business Networks Listings
- Bootstrappers 10 Top Tips for Starting a Business from Home
- The ‘not so secret’ secret behind SEO