Female entrepreneurs who’ve made their million in business have turned the tables on the gender pay gap, says new research from Barclays. What can we learn from their success?
Tag Archives | Venture capital
By admin on July 1, 2012
This great new video animation [2:48] from the Kauffman Foundation shows how barriers to finance are holding back women’s businesses, and introduces financing strategies to kick-start growth.
Prowess 2.0 is the leading online centre for women in business. For support in your area check-out our directories of local, women-friendly support and networks.
Top posts this week
- Starting a Business with No Money – Top 10 Tips
- How to Network: 8 Steps to Success
- Start-up Now: 7 Steps to Set-up a Business Today
- New Enterprise Allowance: Not Working for Women
- Grants for Women in Business: 10 Steps to Success
- Building a Successful Online Home Business
- Rags to Riches: the UK’s Top Self-made Women Entrepreneurs
- Women’s Business Networks Listings
- Bootstrappers 10 Top Tips for Starting a Business from Home
- The ‘not so secret’ secret behind SEO